As you prepare to visit, please know that we’ve made updates based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our vendors, and our staff. You must follow all posted instructions while attending our events. It may be different from last year’s events, but together, we can find new ways to network and promote each other in business.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Women Driving Business events, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
- If you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or have any of the following symptoms, you will not be permitted into the event. Symptoms can include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Staff will be wearing face shields and gloves.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Masks must be worn to enter the event. Masks must fully cover the nose and mouth. At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings. Masks must be worn at all times – except when eating or drinking.
- Guests will have their temperatures read by a no-touch Laser Thermometer at the front entrance. Temps less than 100° will gain entry. Temps greater than 100° will be asked to leave for their safety and that of others. Temperatures will be logged as a matter of record.
- Hygiene stations will be available. This includes hand sanitizer and disinfectants.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures have been put into place. Extra attention is given to high-traffic areas, including chairs, tables, handles, restrooms, and more.
- Avoid handshakes, fist bumps, and high-fives. Instead, please consider a wave, elbow bump, foot-five, give a nod or an air-five.
- There will be vendors with displays and guests are invited to peruse the displays and purchase items from the vendors directly.
- Each guest is invited to pick up one goodie bag as the event closes. These have been assembled and disinfected 1 day prior to the event for the safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers.
Zoom (virtual) sponsorships are available